B1G 10 Divisional Race

gin_32

In the Leaders I think it will come down to OSU at Michigan where if OSU wins they win the division and if they lose Wisconsin wins the division as I think Penn State will lose its last three games. In the Legends division I think it comes down to us at Michigan where if we win that game we also win the division and if we lose Michigan State wins the division. So really I think those two games in Ann Arbor will decide who plays in the championship.

I like your enthusiasm Bye Bye Big XII. But i don't think Michigan and Michigan State lose to Iowa.

Coming off a deflating loss against Minnesota to look at a rebounding Michigan team, Michigan wins. And I believe they fall again against Michigan State, their only rebound may be against Purdue. But its going to be a hard fought game. I mean Vandenberg threw 5 INTS against a mediocre Penn St defense. I just don't see another loss for Michigan St.

Speaking of Penn St. they won't be anywhere close to winning the division this year, i think they drop to maybe third if they are lucky. Penn won't win any more games this year. Sorry but they have two QB's starting, not because they are good, but because Joe can't make up his mind which one sucks more. With the exception of two games, Penn really hasn't had a sound win over anyone. Most of their wins have been late wins against some pretty bad teams such as Temple, Indiana, Purdue, Illinois, Northwestern, and Iowa.

Ohio St. should have the energy to run the tables over the next 4 games. Indiana, Purdue, Penn St. should be wins. Michigan will be a hard fought game, as a Husker fan, I'll be rooting for Ohio St.

Michigan has two winnable games, Iowa and Illinois. The last two, well, we better hope we win in Ann Harbor, cause if we don't, we better hope they lose to Ohio St. The key for us in a Michigan victory will be a healthy Rex Burkhead, their defense doesn't look very sound, so i think with healthy backs, we should be able to outscore Robinson and their offense.

So the key for us is to win all our games. No matter what.

1. There is no way Iowa goes through the next 4 games unscathed. Iowa is 2 - 2 right now. They will finish 3 - 5.

2. Michigan State is 3 - 1 in conference play. If they survive an upset against Iowa, they will go 7 - 1.

3. Michigan has two tough games. One at home, one in Columbus. My hope is they drop both. Putting them at 5 - 3.

4. Nebraska needs to win all its game to remain in the hunt if MSU wins its last 4 games. Huskers should go 7 - 1.

On the other side.

Penn will lose its next 3 games going 5 - 3.

Wisconsin should win the remainder of their games going 6 - 2

Ohio St. should win all its games, except Michigan. Going 5 - 3.

But if Ohio St. beats Michigan and wins all its next games. It should be a tie with Wisconsin, and correct if I'm wrong but Ohio St. should win the division.

But of course, this is the Big Ten, upsets happen on such a short notice, so most of what i just said could be a mundane point. But it would be wise for the Huskers to not pay attention to the standings and just win every game.

Go Big Red!