Bowl Season

T_O_Bull

Looking at Brad Edwards' bowl projection, him and Schlabach both have Arkansas in BCS bowls. I thought a conference couldn't send more than two teams, guess I was wrong. If Arkansas gets an at-large that changes Nebraska's outlook quite a bit in terms of an opponents I'd think.

If two teams from the same conference are in the championship a 3rd can go to the BCS.

Only if the 3rd team wins the conference championship.... The other 2 obviously is n the title game...

Looking at Brad Edwards' bowl projection, him and Schlabach both have Arkansas in BCS bowls. I thought a conference couldn't send more than two teams, guess I was wrong. If Arkansas gets an at-large that changes Nebraska's outlook quite a bit in terms of an opponents I'd think.

If two teams from the same conference are in the championship a 3rd can go to the BCS.

The only condition for this is if the #1 and #2 ranked teams in the BCS are in the same conference and are not conference champions, which amazingly could happen if LSU loses to Georgia. Georgia would get the SEC's automatic bid to the Sugar Bowl and LSU / Bama would play in the national championship.

Only if the 3rd team wins the conference championship.... The other 2 obviously is n the title game...

And that's just wishful thinking on their parts. Not going to happen.