UFC 141: Lesnar vs. Overeem

GSG

Man I was so hammered last night. Its been months since I've watch a UFC PPV and actually sit down with some buddies and drink some Captain and Cokes.

I just saw EpocSon's post on the UFC pool on that website. That sounds like an awesome idea and will probably give us a better understand on how to keep score and stuff like that. I really think that in 2012 we should get back doing these UFC picks and stick with it because I had fun making my picks and I'm sure others did as well.

Man I was so hammered last night. Its been months since I've watch a UFC PPV and actually sit down with some buddies and drink some Captain and Cokes.

I just saw EpocSon's post on the UFC pool on that website. That sounds like an awesome idea and will probably give us a better understand on how to keep score and stuff like that. I really think that in 2012 we should get back doing these UFC picks and stick with it because I had fun making my picks and I'm sure others did as well.

The only problem with that site is that it's limited to 10 people per pool, if I read it correctly.

Although that might not be a problem. I can't recall how many people we had making picks each week.