Hillary Clinton to leave politics

Does this open the door for Biden to take over her role, and allow Obama to grab a new Veep for the upcoming election? Makes you wonder.

Interesting. I wonder who would be in line for that spot? If he wants to fire up his base he'd pick someone like Warren.

Has anyone else noticed that (probably by design) Biden has basically disappeared?

Barack Obama is more a Jon Corzine type than an Elizabeth Warren type.

Huge govenment interventionist....................(as I posted in a reply to Carlfense earlier).....................

yes she's trying to reverse what money in politics did...and what lead to the financial collapse. We all saw what govt noninterventionism did...not so good.

So telling that your prescient abilities allow all of the rest of us to know exactly just WHY she is a lightning rod.

Of course, in your isolated little sphere, it could NEVER be simply that a lot of folks disagree with her on take on the direction of the country......

What is your opinion of Warren and why? I don't really know that much about her.

Everything I've heard her say or write strikes me as a HUGH government interventionist................

You don't think Wall Street/mortgage markets should be regulated?

Of course..............

Huge govenment interventionist....................(as I posted in a reply to Carlfense earlier).....................

yes she's trying to reverse what money in politics did...and what lead to the financial collapse. We all saw what govt noninterventionism did...not so good.

my response to your post was based on your assertion that her wall street crusade was the ONLY reason people disagree with her..................

Of course..............

Of course they should or of course they shouldn't? I should have made my question more clear.

Sorry, there should be SOME regulation, but not to the point of strangulation..............

Of course..............

Of course they should or of course they shouldn't? I should have made my question more clear.

Sorry, there should be SOME regulation, but not to the point of strangulation..............

I see. I agree.