This Neds To Become A Law... NOW!

T_O_Bull

With the Super Bowl almost upon us I want to lobby for a law moving Martin Luther King Day to the Day after the Super Bowl. That way a lot of us would have the day off and we could nurse our final football hangover in the comfortable confines of our homes. To me this just makes sense, probably just makes too much sense to ever happen, the people we send to Washington would screw it up for sure. Too bad.

T_O_B

G>B>R

With the Super Bowl almost upon us I want to lobby for a law moving Martin Luther King Day to the Day after the Super Bowl. That way a lot of us would have the day off and we could nurse our final football hangover in the comfortable confines of our homes. To me this just makes sense, probably just makes too much sense to ever happen, the people we send to Washington would screw it up for sure. Too bad.

T_O_B

G>B>R

The Super Bowl used to be played in January. MLK day would have to be a movable holiday to coincide with the Super Bowl whenever it moves. Plus February in Black History Month and i would think some black people would make it an issue trying to move it. It would seem trying to fit all the black history in just one month.

I would not want to insult our African American Brothers and Sisters and most definately would not want to trivalize the memory of Dr. King. Maybe we should justlegislate a new holiday when all businesses are required to close their doors. We could call it, "The Damn Networks Air The Game So Late That We Don't Have Enough Time To Recover Day Of Rest And Isolation." Again it makes fartoo much sense for it to ever happen.

T_O_B

G>B>R