Jim Mora Jr. on recruiting

The article doesn't directly pertain to us, but since Coach Els wants to focus on CA more, as he should, we will more often than not battle Mora for recruits. There is an article in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, but the link below highlights the parts that I found interesting. I feel this piece gives some perspective on him, beacuse we'll see a lot of him over the next couple of years.

http://mobile.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/2012/2/13/2795158/jim-mora-ucla-atlanta-falcons#bmb=1

Enjoyed the read. His attitude should continue to produce "talent busts" at UCLA. We shall see.

Exactly. Most Falcon fans have as much disdain for him as they do Petrino, as he professed his desire to coach in Seattle while in Atlanta. He never made the most of his talent and feel that his Vick selling point had more to do that Mike was an absolute insane athlete 8-9 years ago. He didn't have control of his teams, nor did they respect him. I feel he's all hype and and little reality, and personally feel his arrogance could be his downfall.