Mostafa's ultimate goal was the annihilation of Israel

The big difference is that no Jewish scientist that I have ever heard of advocated the annihaltion of the Iran. For some reason only the Jews are not allowed to have a state. :dunno

No, but a prominent GOP mouthpiece has advocated that. Are you OK with that?

Who? Rush or the needs a punch in the face for looking like such a dill hole Hannity?

Also Obama will pull the trigger... He has an election to win...

The big difference is that no Jewish scientist that I have ever heard of advocated the annihaltion of the Iran. For some reason only the Jews are not allowed to have a state. :dunno

No, but a prominent GOP mouthpiece has advocated that. Are you OK with that?

More info please, do you mean Tucker Carlson? Ah, no I am not OK the annihaltion of an entire nation or people. :hmmph

I do mean Tucker Carlson.

I bet a little digging would show similar (if only slightly less inflammatory) remarks by Rush and Hannity.

Then dig and don't infer such things unless you have proof. :bad

I wasn't inferring anything. My comment was about TC. The line about Rush and Hannity was only in response to Canttakeitanymore.

Would you like me to find similar comments from those two fine gentlemen?

I do mean Tucker Carlson.

I bet a little digging would show similar (if only slightly less inflammatory) remarks by Rush and Hannity.

Then dig and don't infer such things unless you have proof. :bad

I wasn't inferring anything. My comment was about TC. The line about Rush and Hannity was only in response to Canttakeitanymore.

Would you like me to find similar comments from those two fine gentlemen?

of course or I wouldn't have written what I did :hmmph