Weird CSS Problems

So I haven't been posting much over the last few months. There have been a few factors included in this, and one was quite strange. Every time I would visit the board, the main page and forum directory pages would display fine, but if I would actually view a thread, all the CSS coding went out the window and it was plain text (except for avatars for some reason). Any ideas where this is coming from? Hard refreshes wouldn't do anything, and every so often I would try again and it would work. Weirdest thing.

Is this only on one machine, or every one where you try to access it?

Is it still happening?

Maybe it could be something with your connection, but I have no idea - just a total guess there. What's your browser/OS setup? I'll see if I can maybe reproduce it.

Is this only on one machine, or every one where you try to access it?

Is it still happening?

Maybe it could be something with your connection, but I have no idea - just a total guess there. What's your browser/OS setup? I'll see if I can maybe reproduce it.

It's gotta be something on my end as it's my home desktop that has the problem. Running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit and Google Chrome. Lousy campus internet craps out sometimes, but this seems like a separate issue. Just really odd...it's fine now though.

Ah, if it is on your end, I don't know if there's much that we can do.

Was it only Chrome that did this? Or just anything that was on that system? I guess it's too late to ask you to retroactively test it out. When it doubt, try some new browsers or clearing stuff, but a hard refresh is supposed to be the same as clearing the cache, I think. Maybe it was some of our CSS editing that landed you in that mess, in which case, I apologize. We haven't done anything lately though.

I've had the odd 'no CSS loading' thing before on a variety of sites, but nothing that went away without a refresh.