2012 Husker Wallpapers

This may be a bit early but with the spring game around the corner and a full winter of ideating, I couldn't resist. I put together some desktop wallpapers for the 2012 season that I intend to release relatively soon. Hopefully, I can get all of them all finished and posted in the next week or two.

If anyone has ideas for something they would like to see, throw them out there. I will pull ones I think I can work with (I'm not exactly a pro) and try to pump out a couple extra. And if I can't, I think it will help others working on their own 2012 wallpapers. Never know, throw something out there and see if it sticks. My new (currently finished) ones surround the Blackshirts, more specifically the logo and a topic once discussed in the main forum called "The BoNEyard".

I could do individual requests but I think I will shut the door on that up front. That can get pretty overwhelming. I will lurk the sigs pages and help there when possible.

Also, would anyone happen to have or be able to find a very good quality, high/full res photo of someone(s) throwin' bones? I have an idea that may or may not work out. Depends on how well I can execute the idea.

Here is a link to some of the stuff I have done in the past and posted around here. And below are the two wallpapers I have posted.

6094896099_33619d9c18_z.jpg

6110896920_3ce796871d_z.jpg

• Fire 1

Alright everyone, here are the first two. The others are still in development, hopefully still to be completed in the next couple of weeks at the latest.

First up is the "Legend of the BoNEyard" piece. Hope it lives up to what was dreamt up in The BoNEyard thread.

View larger and Download here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/icedavis/7005913309/in/photostream/

7005913309_a78a0bbbb9_z.jpg

The second is a bit of skull candy.

View larger and Download here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/icedavis/6859829960/in/photostream/

6859829960_8fa39d095b_z.jpg

• Fire 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...