Why is the mainstream media ignoring this?

I eagerly await the filing of criminal charges.

There's so much evidence . . . so that's going to happen right?

Obama is already in contempt of court in georgia. He was hanging out in nevada and skipped the court hearing where he was ordered to appear. arizona has his ass in a sling on the forged documents and i am hearing that they are getting close to obamas social security number and who it really is. If they pull that off and nothing happens I will just throw hands in the air and prepare for the collapse. Hopefully Husker football will still be on tv/lol.

If Obama forged his documents then he shouldn't have been able to run for President and should immediately be impeached. If they are indeed forged then it shows congress doesn't really give a sh#t about who runs for President and doesn't care about the constitution or even adhere to it. I have nothing against Obama personally but it would piss me off that he intentionally forged them knowing he wasn't able to be President in the first place.

Guys one thing at a time, once we get the Bilderbergers who planned 9/11 then we can focus on Obama...come on.

lol Bucky, Me and a Intelligence friend were discussing that last weekend as he was coming through Austin. I would ask questions and he would give me read between the line answers. he retires in 20 months and is basically out of the loop and like he says " I am wasting tax payer dollars taking up air and getting paid for it." I told him I could not wait for him to retire and really ask him the tough questions on things that he might Know. He started laughing and said " Basically what I know you already know." Then we discussed Bilderberg and why after being exposed noone has gone after them. He told me it is about the first one to do it and there would be a 50% chance that it could snowball. Then he asked If I wanted to be the first to go after some one? I said " No." He said " exactley, and the elites know that right now no one will go after them personally. Because that means life in prison or death and the american people are not fed up yet."

bilderberg group was exposed by a guy by the name of Jim Tucker. I think it was the late 60s that he did this. When they meet it is always in secret and Agendas are set for the people of the world. Bohieman grove is another meeting place, I think they meet in July every year and has very tight security. Nixon I think is qouted as saying " That is the faggotty **** thing I have ever seen!" Not an exact qoute. Alex Jones is the only reporter to successfully sneak into their compound and film the creamation of care. This was before he was fanous. If you are interested in documentries I can send them to you. Remember when Obama and Hilary disappeared and put the press on the plane in DC? Bilderberg was meeting right up the road for that weekend. Where do you think hilary and obama went? a couch in some home to talk or a nice little Elite meeting going on? Rick Perry was summonded to bilderberg in 2008. That was when we knew that there was a great chance that Rick would run for office in 2012. I think the female governor of Kansas has even been summoned to bilderberg. I cannot remember when she made the list though? She now works for obama.