Where is the love?

HSKRNOKC

First of all I would like to say that I am as critical as anyone of the coaching staff. Especially after last Sat. fiasco. Lets all keep in mind one very important thing. WE ARE ALL HUSKER FANATICS. We love this program and it pains us to watch this team get beat by the likes of Kansas. Although I will not defend the current coaching staff. THEY ARE THE COACHES WE HAVE. They are not going anywhere anytime soon.

Please guys lets get together and stop the bickering. I think that we all agree that we want what is best for this team. But face it. It doesn't matter what the hell we want the coaches to do, (or be). We have what we have. That gos for personnel as well.

LETS GET BEHIND THIS TEAM REGARDLESS. I personally will be a Husker fan weather they go 1-10 or 11-0. Does the current situation irritate me. YES it bugs the hell out of me. Can I change it. NOPE. I don't have thousands of $ to donate to the program so my opinion ,much like most of yours only matters to this board.

Please remember that in the end we all are very passionate about this program. That's all that matter's so lets get together folks. :thumbs

I think we all agree with you and I am also going to be a fan whether we're 0-11 or 11-0. I'll always wear red and watch every single game. But if there is anyone that has a good reason to complain it's the people who love the team so much. We wouldn't be upset about it if we didn't care about the team. I only get mad when i hear dumbasses like Kirk Herbstreit try and tell us what's wrong.

I think we all agree with you and I am also going to be a fan whether we're 0-11 or 11-0. I'll always wear red and watch every single game. But if there is anyone that has a good reason to complain it's the people who love the team so much. We wouldn't be upset about it if we didn't care about the team. I only get mad when i hear dumbasses like Kirk Herbstreit try and tell us what's wrong.

Until he has Husker red flowing through his veins,screw him. We are the ones that take to heart this program.He is just an overpaid spectator