How will our guys do in the draft?

Really.. This link from NFL.com has Pattric Witt going pick 197.

http://www.nfl.com/d...HP11_hot_topics

The NFL takes mental capacity seriously at the QB spot. I wish Nebraska did more.

Witt didn't want to compete, so he left. How's that our fault?

Not what I meant. Talking about our current roster of 2.0 GPA QBs that can't learn the playbook. There's a reason Brion isn't sniffing the field...

Cause we've had different offenses both years he's been here?

Mandel likes David.

http://cnnsi.com/2012/writers/stewart_mandel/04/25/overrated-underrated-nfl-prospects/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_t11_a4

Underrated: Lavonte David, Nebraska

Some of the scouting reports I've read question David's tackling technique, which is mystifying considering the former juco transfer was a tackling machine the past two years. As a junior he broke Nebraska's school record with 152 tackles in 14 games, then followed it up with 133 in 13 games last year. In one of the key plays of the Huskers' 2011 season, with Nebraska down 27-6 to Ohio State, David swiped the ball from Buckeyes quarterback Braxton Miller just as Miller completed what would have been a first down pickup, igniting a comeback win. It's odd to see such a talented player listed behind eight to 10 other linebacker prospects.

Cause we've had different offenses both years he's been here?

Just what I'm hearing from players. I hadn't heard it until this week - and I've actually defended him many times on this board as well. Unfortunately another one I was told will likely never see the field because he also doesn't have even a slight grasp of the defensive scheme is Daniel Davie. Many on here know he's a guy I've been saying will have a great career here, and I've followed him since high school. He's young and very athletic (which was my argument) - but they said no amount of athleticism could make up for what's between those ears. He's not in college to play football they say. Not motivated. Hopefully it isn't too late to change that.