Can We all Give BC A Chance?

FF,

Ohio is in a much tougher conference than the Big 12 right.

If you havent noticed, the Big 12 North isnt exactly stellar right now. Besides, NU has way more talent than does Ohio.

Lets compare non-conf schedules: Ohio-Va Tech, Northwestern, Pitt

NU-Maine, Wake, Pitt....

Ohio had a little tougher road there.

How about this idea for a new reality show. A select group of contestants (16) are given the chance to win a job at a major university as an AD and a Head coach of a once dominant football program. These contestants will be placed on an island,swap spouses, and give each other makeovers while racing around the island competing in various challenges skill and feats of strength. The final 4 contestants will then take part in 2 boxing matches with the 2 victorious advancing to the final match where they will be asked questions pertaining to motivation,ethics and honor by an all knowing politician who will remain nameless. The winner will recieve The head coaching job and the director of football operations. The Loser will have the responsibilty of all other sports at the university. I will call it "The Hunt for Red Revival".

Damn was that out loud? The medicine has finally kicked in!

On that note I think this will be the weekend it all comes together!

How about this idea for a new reality show. A select group of contestants (16) are given the chance to win a job at a major university as an AD and a Head coach of a once dominant football program. These contestants will be placed on an island,swap spouses, and give each other makeovers while racing around the island competing in various challenges skill and feats of strength. The final 4 contestants will then take part in 2 boxing matches with the 2 victorious advancing to the final match where they will be asked questions pertaining to motivation,ethics and honor by an all knowing politician who will remain nameless. The winner will recieve The head coaching job and the director of football operations. The Loser will have the responsibilty of all other sports at the university. I will call it "The Hunt for Red Revival".

Damn was that out loud? The medicine has finally kicked in!

On that note I think this will be the weekend it all comes together!

Couldnt be much worse than what we have now :blink: