Had a chance to hang out with Marlon Lucky

Isnt Bama still on some kind of probation? Or when did that end? Or am I thinking Auburn? Ah hell wahts teh diff.

Yes. As far as I know they are not restricted from post-season play, but are dealing with a reduced number of scholarships...which makes their run this year even more impressive. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

pretty hard to go from "zero to hero" in 2 years......very, very doubtful! :o

hunter

Alabama is #3 in the BCS poll. When was the last time anyone really thought about Bama?

With the right attitude and players, anything is possible.

Too bad they lost their top reciever...he really helped them open up the offense. Otherwise, I think they'd beat LSU today....but now, their offense has been sputtering, and Bo's defense is really rolling.

BTW...LOVE the avatar! You rock.

P.S. Nameless, we may not always agree, but thanks for the info. Took some stress off...I still think Lucky will be a stud.

Remember when NU played ISU (seems like eons ago!) and ABC showed Glenn, Lucky, and Beck together on the sideline and talked about how they are the future of the Huskers? I loved that!!!

It's GAMEDAY!!! GO BIIIIIIIIIIG REEEEEEED! BEAT THE KITTENS!!!!!!!!