Tidieke

I heard on the radio a few times that our players tried to go for the ball instead of getting the tackle. Have our coaches had the players do so many drills to strip the ball that they forget how to tackle? After watching Bullocks in the Wake Forest game I was thinking how great he was. Now he can't tackle at all. I think we need to address the problem BIG TIME in the practices before the CU game.

I heard on the radio a few times that our players tried to go for the ball instead of getting the tackle. Have our coaches had the players do so many drills to strip the ball that they forget how to tackle? After watching Bullocks in the Wake Forest game I was thinking how great he was. Now he can't tackle at all. I think we need to address the problem BIG TIME in the practices before the CU game.

Bullocks tries to do that, but Tidieke can't tackle period. He's not even trying to go fotr the ball.

Yeah, I don't know how to spell this kids name, but we are either very thin at FS or something is wrong with Tidieke. The guy can't tackle. There were times when Everidge was merely trying to go down, and he would miss the tackle. He gets in decent position, but simply not making the play.

Bullocks isn't much better.

I have been saying 25 stinks all season long. Cosgrove is pissing me off. And a quote from Busch in Sat lincoln journal saying our 4 best DB's are in there. :wtf

I know coaches like the fact that Tiedtke is generally in good position to make the play, but the bottom line is he rarely makes it despite his positioning. This just furthers my point of why Tierre Green should be moved to FS in the spring. We have to have our best athletes on the field...period.

Yeah, that makes sense, the only thing I can't say it that the Huskers havn't been beaten deep too many times this year and that is his Number 1 job.