10 Large Jalapeno Peppers

4-oz.s Cream Cheese, Softened

1 Ripe Hass Avocado

Juice From 1/2 Lime

1/4 Tsp. Ground Cumin

1/4 Tsp. Kosher Salt

10 Slices Bacon

Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.

Spray a baking sheet lightly with cooking spray and set aside.

Prepare the jalapeño peppers but cutting off the stems and slicing them in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to scoop out and discard the seeds.

To prepare the filling, mash together the cream cheese, avocado, lime juice, cumin, and salt until well combined-(but leaving the avocado a bit chunky.) Spoon the filling into the prepared jalapeño halves.

Cut the slices of bacon in half and tightly wrap one half-slice of bacon around each of the stuffed jalapeño halves. Arrange the bacon wrapped jalapeños on the baking sheet.

Bake for about 15-20 minutes, until the bacon is cooked and crisp and the filling is bubbly. Transfer the cooked poppers to a plate lined with paper towels before placing them on a serving dish to remove any excess grease; serve immediately.

• Fire 2

Cornhold..I have never claimed to make every recipe I have posted!! I have posted recipes that I HAVE MADE & LIKED!! I do my best to find recipes that I think members in here may like to try! I am about ready to give up posting any recipes at all in here if my efforts aren't appreciated! My mom taught me..if you don't have anything nice to say..don't say anything at all! HINT! I read reviews of a recipe if there are reviews on it..and this one got good reviews. I feel bad if someone makes a recipe that I have posted and the recipe didn't turn out for them!

Feel free to post your favorite recipes..maybe all the recipes you have are opening up a beer can..pop can..or a snicker bar!!

I really appreciate you thanking me and your welcome:) I blew my mouth more than I should of..I didn't do very well about what my mom taught me that time. I do appreciate people telling me what recipe they have made from the ones I have posted and if it was good or stunk:) I do not like it though when I have posted a recipe and a member presumes I haven't made it, etc...then the "Aries" comes out in me and I fire back. I am no saint and have never claimed to be one. Like my hon told me the other day..don't let some member who doesn't even know you get to you and keep you from posting recipes that you enjoy doing..and he is right:) I will keep posting recipes and I do want input of a recipe that any member has made and if it was good or not...but..I don't appreciate things said like: " No way have you tried that" etc. That day I posted that recipe..everything that could possibly go wrong...went wrong and I was in a crappy mood and I apologize. Good news is..we saved another kitten...it is small...a dog had it in his mouth and was going to kill it! We brought it home and gave him medicine..fed it out of a bottle and put a heating pad with a towel over it so it would get warm..it was sick-we named him or her Murphy:) that name could be for a girl or boy..we don't know what sex it is yet:) Again..thank you for putting up with me and thanking me:) Hugs