Not sure if trolling......You're allowed 85 scholarships, I doubt you were able to get 12 starter-quality D-linemen. If you don't have that, you obviously sacrifice quality each step you go down the rotation. If you do have that strong of a rotation, I predict concerns elsewhere. As to the Nebraska O-Line, I never claimed to have a 3-deep rotation.

We run a 3 4 defense...9 total .

Bruin fan is so cute. I have had to deal with Bruin fan all my life. It is so cute how they act like people should take them seriously as a football team. This comes from decades of being u$c's red-headed stepchild.

Not sure if trolling......You're allowed 85 scholarships, I doubt you were able to get 12 starter-quality D-linemen. If you don't have that, you obviously sacrifice quality each step you go down the rotation. If you do have that strong of a rotation, I predict concerns elsewhere. As to the Nebraska O-Line, I never claimed to have a 3-deep rotation.

We run a 3 4 defense...9 total .

Bruin fan is so cute. I have had to deal with Bruin fan all my life. It is so cute how they act like people should take them seriously as a football team. This comes from decades of being u$c's red-headed stepchild.

Oooh, he went there

• Fire 1

You mean Odighizuwa? You have to be trolling. I officially state that I spy I troll.

Because I mis-spelled his name I am trolling? You folks really are myopic...throwing out the red-headed stepchild crap, and all. One of you geniuses said we couldn't have 12 good D lineman, I pointed out we have 9. Then I pointed out that one of your prized high school recruits, a 5 star lineman that ended up @ UCLA, was 3rd string. You guys have been smoking too much corn silk. But go ahead, keep your head jammed tightly in that hole in the ground.

You mean Odighizuwa? You have to be trolling. I officially state that I spy I troll.

Because I mis-spelled his name I am trolling? You folks really are myopic...throwing out the red-headed stepchild crap, and all. One of you geniuses said we couldn't have 12 good D lineman, I pointed out we have 9. Then I pointed out that one of your prized high school recruits, a 5 star lineman that ended up @ UCLA, was 3rd string. You guys have been smoking too much corn silk. But go ahead, keep your head jammed tightly in that hole in the ground.

we are myopic because we know your players better than you do? also, 9 does not equal 12.

You have to be a troll because you misspell player names, claim to be 3-deep on the D-Line (I said 12, you corrected me to 9, sorry I assumed you played a normal defense), then when I challenge you on the 3-deep claim, your only response is that you play a 3-4. You don't even argue my points. You post, yet the conversation remains stagnant (pause for you to dust off your dictionary). If you include a little ill-intent, you are textbook troll.

I'm sort of confused. Nobody knows how to spell OO's name. I suppose you could look it up, but I would hardly blame a guy for just estimating.

And what is your point here? That UCLA is not 3-deep on the DL? If they have 9 guys and play a 3-4, that would be 3-deep. So, didn't he address your point?

Okay, you can stop with the weak attempts at farmer smack. I was born and raised in So Cal and have witnessed first hand that the baby bruin fans are permanently afflicted with an inferiority complex over being in the shadow of trojan man. Yes, u-cla is the red-headed-step child of the u$c condoms. By the way, when was the last time u-cla won a national title in a sport that matters (that means football...I have talked to enough of you u-cla people to know that you think all the badmitten and ping-pong titles are as impressive as Nebraska's football championships).

I'm sort of confused. Nobody knows how to spell OO's name. I suppose you could look it up, but I would hardly blame a guy for just estimating.

And what is your point here? That UCLA is not 3-deep on the DL? If they have 9 guys and play a 3-4, that would be 3-deep. So, didn't he address your point?

zoogies, the point he was trying to make is that their D-line is "good" three deep...good enough to just keep rotating them in every 4 or 5 plays. I think the person who challenged him was just suggesting that there might be a drop-off of talent when you get to the third guy on the depth chart.

You have to be a troll because you misspell player names, claim to be 3-deep on the D-Line (I said 12, you corrected me to 9, sorry I assumed you played a normal defense), then when I challenge you on the 3-deep claim, your only response is that you play a 3-4. You don't even argue my points. You post, yet the conversation remains stagnant (pause for you to dust off your dictionary). If you include a little ill-intent, you are textbook troll.

What do you mean I don't argue your points? You said we couldn't have 12 good lineman, and I countered that we ran a 3-4, we only need 9. Because we do run a 3-4. You said that the 3rd string players couldn't be any good, and I countered that one of our 3rd string playersis a five star that you folks highly coveted. That is arguing your point,

And let us talk ill intent..."pause for you to dust off your dictionary".

Why talk the crap?

You are some of the most insecure fans I've had the displeasure of dealing with.

yeah, I guess that's possible. But dutch doesn't know anything about the Bruins DL. He just speculated that they "can't have 12 guys", although I would guess that having 9 guys is a lot more realistic. And who knows -- maybe UCLA does have that much talent on the DL. And weaknesses elsewhere. It's interesting that Owa is 3rd-string at this point, because that kid was a major, freak talent coming out of HS.

So, to everyone, we can all have this conversation on the legitimacy of quality of depth on our respective rosters, without getting angry though, can't we? :) I love me some smack talk, but please do try to keep it all in good fun.

UCLA fans have a reason to be optimistic right now, I suppose, but I think that after Saturday they will realize that their program still is building towards something and has a ways to go. We are a more veteran, more complete team at this point. This group has been through a lot. I hope that the Bruin fans dishing out some smack now will be good-natured enough to take some in return when we put up a pounding on you guys :lol:

Okay, you can stop with the weak attempts at farmer smack. I was born and raised in So Cal and have witnessed first hand that the baby bruin fans are permanently afflicted with an inferiority complex over being in the shadow of trojan man. Yes, u-cla is the red-headed-step child of the u$c condoms.

I didn't say jack about farmers, fool...I know where my food comes from.

And how is USC pertinant to this discussion? Did I bring up OU, or something?

So, to everyone, we can all have this conversation on the legitimacy of quality of depth on our respective rosters, without getting angry though, can't we? :) I love me some smack talk, but please do try to keep it all in good fun.

Ahhh, zoogies I appreciate the attempt to inject civility...however I would like to point out that I have been putting up with these guys my whole life (second only to u$c in terms of bad "fans") ...but your point is taken.

Okay, you can stop with the weak attempts at farmer smack. I was born and raised in So Cal and have witnessed first hand that the baby bruin fans are permanently afflicted with an inferiority complex over being in the shadow of trojan man. Yes, u-cla is the red-headed-step child of the u$c condoms.

I didn't say jack about farmers, fool...I know where my food comes from.

And how is USC pertinant to this discussion? Did I bring up OU, or something?

Look u-cla fan, I am from So Cal, I know the little digs, I have seen and heard them from you guys all my life. I know what the "corn silks" reference means. And no you didn't bring up OU...of course that is not a lagitimate analogy. Nebraska has actually had success against OU.