Why is Bo Pelini Our Head Coach?

HuskerBCS

When we had Suh, what good offenses had success against us? I remember demolishing just about everybody that year.

But you know, football is an offense-oriented game, period. The best offenses are very rarely stopped. The fact that we were able to wreck a number of very good offenses, that was just flat-out shocking.

Yeah that's true. Not to mention, Texas Tech made even that defense look pretty silly.

Uh no they didnt. We gave up 24 points to them, the same as Texas' highly touted defense. The Niles Paul TD TT scored was not on the defense in any way. It wasnt our defense's best game but it wasnt a bad game either

When we had Suh, what good offenses had success against us? I remember demolishing just about everybody that year.

But you know, football is an offense-oriented game, period. The best offenses are very rarely stopped. The fact that we were able to wreck a number of very good offenses, that was just flat-out shocking.

Yeah that's true. Not to mention, Texas Tech made even that defense look pretty silly.

Uh no they didnt. We gave up 24 points to them, the same as Texas' highly touted defense. The Niles Paul TD TT scored was not on the defense in any way. It wasnt our defense's best game but it wasnt a bad game either

and if you look at yardage of that game, it was the 3rd lowest? yardage total for Leach in all his years at Tech. It was less than 300 total i believe.