Will the Huskers beat Idaho State?

Excel

Guys, they're only two weeks away and its already not looking so good. Bengals are talking mad trash and seem super motivated...

+

+

+

Idaho State Quarterback Justin Arias' Twitter

IdahoState.png

+

+

+

Idaho State's Facebook

+

+

facebook.png

+

+

+

and now even Vegas has taken notice

+

BettingLines.png

Pelini Speaks

+

+

628x471.jpg

+

Bo was asked about it toward the end of today's presser (not broadcast) "Idaho State? shh [unintelligible] they're [wipes nose] it'll be a good game, we'll be ready to play, I've drawn up a lot of of great plays and I really feel we have the depth to at least compete"

+

Bad News from Burkhead

+

+

953464.jpg

+

But bad news from Rex Burkhead: When asked if he'd be ready for the game he said "You know, I'm not sure. I'm still trying to heal my knee. I'm trying a lot of new age eastern stuff and while I don't feel substantially better I do feel more balanced, like [pause] spiritually. These Indian friends took me to this sweat lodge and I've rearranged all my furniture and yea so I'm just really in a good place right now and I don't want to change that. If that means not playing then I won't play."

+

+

So what do you say Huskerboard. Idaho State or Nebraska?

+

+

+

+

DISCLAIMER: Everything above is complete nonsense and is all false and forged for the sake of satire or something. No insult, infringement or injury intended.

• Fire 2