Jason Peter done at 1620 the Zone?

It was a hard show to listen to and a lot of people stopped listening when Schick and nick went off the air.

Go Big Red!

I'm one of those. I can't stand Jason Peter, he is no talent a$$ clown. I got really tired of his act when he was at 1480. He would go on one of those rants and you couldn't even understand what he was talking about.

The day S&N got the axe was a sad day for me. It wasn't so much about 'sports talk' as it was the humor that could get me through 3 hours of my day.

I thought Shick and Nick was painful to listen to. The show was more about pee-pee and poo-poo jokes than acutal sports talk radio. Matt Schick really carried that show.

This is precisely why the show was so successful and why so many people listened.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot say that I am saddened by this! My run ins with the peter brothers were nothing more then 2 pricks that out weighed you by 80 pounds and really liked showing it. Kind of like Tyrone Hughes. Are we talking about Nick Bahe the basketball player from southeast that Nebraska did not want?

Hey but at least you all created your own fraternity and won the Greek games! Go Lambda's!