Taylor and OT's

txdrdubya

27-43 390 2 td's....for the non-believers in the WCO, this is the type of production we can get when our tackle play is as solid as it was today. Slauson, Patrick, etc did an incredible job of neutralizing their front four. EriktheRed mentioned that 2 of the first half sacks were coverage sacks and I couldn't agree more. When you watch Cally's show on Sunday night, watch how the tackles protected and how Taylor was able to step up in the pocket time after time. That was the key, what a great win for Husker Nation. GO BIGGGG REDDDDDDD!!!

27-43 390 2 td's....for the non-believers in the WCO, this is the type of production we can get when our tackle play is as solid as it was today. Slauson, Patrick, etc did an incredible job of neutralizing their front four. EriktheRed mentioned that 2 of the first half sacks were coverage sacks and I couldn't agree more. When you watch Cally's show on Sunday night, watch how the tackles protected and how Taylor was able to step up in the pocket time after time. That was the key, what a great win for Husker Nation. GO BIGGGG REDDDDDDD!!!

Except for the Patrick penalty on the touchdown, line play was excellent. There DE's were pushed right out and Taylor had a tremendous amounts time. Look at all of our completions, Taylor has all day to throw. And best of all we have three more years with those three OT's.

Salute to the BIG RED

Cory Ross picked up one of the biggest blocks of the game on the TD to Swift. He came across the front of Taylor and picked up a blitzing LB. If Ross dosent do that we might have had to go to Beck for the rest of the game b/c Taylor would have been dead. I love the toughness of Taylor and I think he is the outright started for the rest of his career here.