Jobless claims..

Saw this on another site and thought it would be good here.. since we have some staunch Obama backers.

http://economywatch.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/18/14533490-jobless-claims-take-big-jump-in-latest-week?lite

By NBC News staff and wire reports

The number of Americans filing for unemployment benefits leapt to the highest level in four months in the latest week, erasing the large drop reported last week and then some.

further down we see this..

Last week, California reported a large drop in applications, pushing down the overall figure to the lowest since February 2008. This week, it reported a significant increase as it processed applications delayed from the previous week.

coincidence California delayed them until after the debates?

Saw this on another site and thought it would be good here.. since we have some staunch Obama backers.

http://economywatch....atest-week?lite

The number of Americans filing for unemployment benefits leapt to the highest level in four months in the latest week, erasing the large drop reported last week and then some.

Last week, California reported a large drop in applications, pushing down the overall figure to the lowest since February 2008. This week, it reported a significant increase as it processed applications delayed from the previous week.

I find it truly hilarious how the narrative changes.

Good stuff. Thank you un-biased non-Romney backer huskerXman.

And we're pinning this on Obama, right? Because Mitt disagrees with you:

Obama, Romney trade barbs on bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US

To boost job creation, Obama argued that it's important for the U.S. to maintain investments in science and research, and ensure there are enough skilled engineers in the nation.

"That's why we have to invest in advanced manufacturing. That's why we've got to make sure that we've got the best science and research in the world," he said.

The president also argued that tax cuts "for folks who don't need them" would add to the deficit, and in turn, hurt investments in research in science "that will create the next app, create the next new innovation that will sell products around the world."

"We will lose that race," he added. "If we're not training engineers to make sure they're equipped here in this country, then companies won't come here."

To that end, Romney shot back, "Government does not create jobs."

http://economywatch....atest-week?lite

I find it truly hilarious how the narrative changes.

Good stuff. Thank you un-biased non-Romney backer huskerXman.

And you wonder why no one wants to debate you. respond to the comment, you don't need to attack the poster.

And we're pinning this on Obama, right? Because Mitt disagrees with you:

Obama, Romney trade barbs on bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US

To boost job creation, Obama argued that it's important for the U.S. to maintain investments in science and research, and ensure there are enough skilled engineers in the nation.

"That's why we have to invest in advanced manufacturing. That's why we've got to make sure that we've got the best science and research in the world," he said.

The president also argued that tax cuts "for folks who don't need them" would add to the deficit, and in turn, hurt investments in research in science "that will create the next app, create the next new innovation that will sell products around the world."

"We will lose that race," he added. "If we're not training engineers to make sure they're equipped here in this country, then companies won't come here."

To that end, Romney shot back, "Government does not create jobs."

Sure, isn't Obama running around laying claim to lower the jobless rate? I am fairly certain he is/has.

but to what Romney said. Creating jobs is not the problem, it is jobs being lost due to stifling debt and regulations.

but to what Romney said. Creating jobs is not the problem, it is jobs being lost due to stifling debt and regulations.

But if government cannot create jobs, then jobless claims and unemployment are irrelevant when gauging a president's tenure. Yet this is consistently something Republican Mouthpieces levy against him.

But if government cannot create jobs, then jobless claims and unemployment are irrelevant when gauging a president's tenure. Yet this is consistently something Republican Mouthpieces levy against him.

Bad news: Obama must take the blame.

Good news: Obama cannot take credit.

And you wonder why no one wants to debate you. respond to the comment, you don't need to attack the poster.

Where was the attack? Those are his own words.

http://www.huskerboa...ost__p__1038686

yep, I said that and I tend to go after Obama more because of two reason..

1) it seems Romney is the only one that gets hammered on here

2) Obama is the current president.

If/when Romney is pres he will get the same response from you. Something you can't say about Obama.

I seem to remember a couple posters trying to say why things are so pro obama, from them anyway.. Wonder if I can find those posts again? hmm

lol,irrelevant? Are you seriously trying to say that? Creating jobs and losing jobs because of debt and over regulations are very different. I would think you would be able to figure that out.

yep, I said that and I tend to go after Obama more because of two reason..

1) it seems Romney is the only one that gets hammered on here

You might want to read a few more threads. :P

2) Obama is the current president.

If/when Romney is pres he will get the same response from you. Something you can't say about Obama.

I seem to remember a couple posters trying to say why things are so pro obama, from them anyway.. Wonder if I can find those posts again? hmm

You're wrong if you're saying that I won't criticize Obama.

If/when Romney is pres he will get the same response from you.

BUZZZZZZZZZ!!! But hey - thanks for playing. ;)

I spent the majority of Bush II's regime debunking BS myths about him/his presidency and I'll do the same for Romney, just like I'm doing for Obama right now. Exaggerated rhetoric and outright lies do nothing to move this country forward, and I will always combat them.

The reason you see so much crap about Romney here is, so much derp is posted, so I spend my time debunking the crap. It's a hobby.