thanks coach Bo

As long as Bo continues to win and starts pulling in a championship trophy every couple of years, I would love to see him as the head coach at Nebraska for the next 25 years. I'm on his bandwagon big time. After the UCLA and Ohio State games, I really started doubting and considered jumping off of the bandwagon at that point, but I'm proud to say that I'm back on 100%.

I love Bo's attitude and his black-and-white mentality. I think he will take this team far.

just curious, but what did you see in the last few games that I didn't? I have moved from 49% Bo to 51% Bo. Not exactly a flip that can be characterized as "big time". A couple things go wrong, or a couple things don't go our way and we have 2 more losses. The margin is still too fine in these outcomes, the errors too big and to numerous for me to have changed my opinion much. The jury is still out under my roof.

To me, the last 3 weeks has been Nebraska riding on some karma that Bo had yet to cash in. These games have rarely gone our way in the past. And I have no idea how long they will continue to go our way.

Watching these games over the last 6 weeks (Wisky, NW, and Mich St) it has become pretty obvious that the motivation factor of Bo Pelini right now may be second to none. It may not be a clean game but Nebraska has a top notch psychological edge. This team just does not lose their cool in doubtful situations. Now just get the other things cleaned so we can start rolling in the trophies.

agreed. This guy is putting it all out there, giving it his all and our team is feeding off that energy... I haven't seen a team with this much hunger since the glory days.. now if we can just harness this energy and like bo says.........execute!

As long as Bo continues to win and starts pulling in a championship trophy every couple of years, I would love to see him as the head coach at Nebraska for the next 25 years. I'm on his bandwagon big time. After the UCLA and Ohio State games, I really started doubting and considered jumping off of the bandwagon at that point, but I'm proud to say that I'm back on 100%.

I love Bo's attitude and his black-and-white mentality. I think he will take this team far.

just curious, but what did you see in the last few games that I didn't? I have moved from 49% Bo to 51% Bo.

A team that fights until the last whistle. A team that is as resilient as I have seen in a long time. A team that loves each other like a family and works to get better each and every week. A group of coaches that put their egos to the side and make the changes that need to be made.

Give him time, let him continue to get better athletes in the program, and see what the results look like.