Bowl Projections

MichiganMan

Capitol one Bowl Vs Georgia?!?! damn that would be an interesting game.

I would like too see D Rob and and Big Blue get revenge on for earlier this season and help silence the SECSECSEC chants.

we know how to put them in there place. do you remember last trip Michigan made to the Capital One Bowl? Urban Meyer's only ever career bowl loss :ahhhhhhhh

I would like too see D Rob and and Big Blue get revenge on for earlier this season and help silence the SECSECSEC chants.

we know how to put them in there place. do you remember last trip Michigan made to the Capital One Bowl? Urban Meyer's only ever career bowl loss :ahhhhhhhh

That was the year they had some sophomore named Tebow if i remember right.

Question is whether its D rob or Gardner running your guys offense. Gardner has impressed me a ton.

Question is whether its D rob or Gardner running your guys offense. Gardner has impressed me a ton.

word on campus, Denard is done for the year as QB. will play situational special teams and slot WR. Can't grip a football and throw

word on campus, Denard is done for the year as QB. will play situational special teams and slot WR. Can't grip a football and throw

Hope that's not the case, OSU has a meh defense and he plays well against anything not top 20. Gardner is good, but most the plays were built around DR, it's quite a change as it is to do pro O near the end of the season.

Hope that's not the case, OSU has a meh defense and he plays well against anything not top 20. Gardner is good, but most the plays were built around DR, it's quite a change as it is to do pro O near the end of the season.

You have a better shot with Gardner than you do with Robinson. That meh defense has only suffered against 3 step drops. Any pass that takes time to develop has been pressured, and the rushing game has been largely kept in check (including mobile QBs). Gardner is leagues more accurate of a thrower than Robinson.