If Ohio St wasn't bowl ineligible

husker_99

If anOSU is not on probation it means that Tressel is still the HC and they have 2 losses. It's a cycle of probation-rehire that gives rise to questions like this.

How would they have two losses?

How would they be undefeated? You cannot assume if you didn't have sanctions, and Tress wasn't fired, that he would of done what Urban has done.

You're right. but I didn't make the claim that anything would be a guarantee. He flat out said OSU would have two losses without Meyer. Why wouldn't we have more? Why wouldn't we have less?

I heard on ESPN Radio today, I think Scott Van Pelt talked about how Ohio State's resume is nothing. They haven't beat anybody he said. I get so tired of hearing how an undefeated B1G team wouldn't get in over a 1 loss SEC team. You're undefeated in a BCS conference, I think you did good enough to get a shot, if sanction free.

I heard on ESPN Radio today, I think Scott Van Pelt talked about how Ohio State's resume is nothing. They haven't beat anybody he said. I get so tired of hearing how an undefeated B1G team wouldn't get in over a 1 loss SEC team. You're undefeated in a BCS conference, I think you did good enough to get a shot, if sanction free.

Scott Van Pelt does have a point though. Ohio St. played 3 teams that were ranked. Alabama played 5. Look at Ohio St and how they won. they really didn't beat up anyone except on a few teams. I expect us to get our ass kicked if we play in the Rose Bowl. Our ranking is a lie we really didn't beat anyone that good during our 6 game stretch and that is mostly because the Big Ten is really down this year. There are only 2 good teams in the Big Ten this year.