Ready to play you guys

Actually, I would think that the Georgia fans would be disappointed in playing this NU team. This NU team has been pounded back into the dark ages with the 10 touchdown thrashing a very mediocre Wisconsin laid on them. The Huskers will have very little confidence coming of such an epic whipping. And Georgia is VASTLY superior to every opponent we played this year (including Ohio State).

Georgia fans, I would think, would wish for an opponent more worthy than NU. Unless Georgia fans revel in 5-6 touchdown blowout wins where the game is over in the first 5 minutes... well then you will be disappointed. When the Huskers played Idaho State earlier this season --- the week that game the Husker fans (justifiably) were basically saying .. "what is the point of such a colossal mismatch" --- this is what I'd think Georgia fans must be thinking... what is the point of such a colossal mismatch. Georgia will not be going to a bowl game... they will have essentially be going to have an organized practice against for all intents and purposes a scout team. It will be good for them to some of the young guys soame experience for next season. Besides that, I see nothing Georgia gains except a certain win.

Which means you are going to win and then spend the rest of the hearing excuses about how Georgia wasn't motivated.

Georgia does not need to be motivated. A completely bored, completely uninterested and entirely unfocused Georgia beats the Huskers by three scores.

Two scores, they won't remember to spike the ball with 15 seconds left in the first half.

You guys have a good running game and we have a good defense to run on. I say this one is going to be a shootout!!

c'mon what you are doing is insulting. It is like the coach of the undefeated team playing a team that is winless and saying "oh yeah... it will be a great game" when everyone knows it is over before it began.

Call it as it objectively should be called. This is a monumental mismatch that will draw essentially no national interest as it will be an uncontested game. I wish it were otherwise... but it is not.

You guys have a good running game and we have a good defense to run on. I say this one is going to be a shootout!!

c'mon what you are doing is insulting. It is like the coach of the undefeated team playing a team that is winless and saying "oh yeah... it will be a great game" when everyone knows it is over before it began.

Call it as it objectively should be called. This is a monumental mismatch that will draw essentially no national interest as it will be an uncontested game. I wish it were otherwise... but it is not.

This post doesn't speak for any nebraska fan

This post doesn't speak for any nebraska fan

Sure it does... it speaks for me and I have been a Husker fan for over 30 years... I have always loved NU and NU football and will do so always... irrespective of how they play. Never wavered as a Husker fan and never will.

None of that, however, changes the fact that, objectively, this game is a huge mismatch.