Formal Area for Fitness/Health/Exercise/Running

NoLongerN

I'd love to see Huskerboard at an area specific for fitness/health/exercise/running etc. I really think it could be a great compliment to what HB already offers. I have a lot of great content I'd love to add to help folks, encourage and motivate. At present, it feels that it will get seen, read ... like a thread I found from way back when ... and then lost forever with no way to resurrect it.

I'd be more then willing to be a contributor in this area.

You can help me then. I love working out and have religiously for over a decade. About every year I change workout and after my last 1/2 marathon in the summer. I started crossfit. I love the workout, but no necessarily the people so again, I'm looking to change it up. Do you have any recommendations? The thing with crossfit is that the other crossfitters are so highly competitive that it is starting to be a turnoff. After an extremely exhausting day teaching at a fairly large high school, I just don't want to be constantly competitive with the other crossfitters. But I am really ripped and it is probably the best overall workout I've done