Murtha and Jackson are huge

Redout

Now that they have signed lets talk opportunity...

Even with Grixby and possible a couple other defensive recruits, you have got to think these two are the key recruits. These players will have immidiate impacts at positions NU has struggled with the past few years.

Jackson can catch and run and has brute strength.

Murtha is smart and considered by some as the best OL coming out.

Any thoughts?

GO BIG RED

redout

B Jax being our only RB recruit means there will be a lot of pressure on him to materialize. I know we have talent in the stable, but Im not sure BC is confident they are WCO style backs. What do you guys think? Will Jax compete for the starting spot, or will Jitterbug Ross keep the title? How about Tierre Green and Horne?

Man you have to be stoked about our Oline. And we needed it. With the additions of Muy, Neal Thomas the JUCO kid from San Fran who is READY, and of course Big Murtha, we are looking stacked on the pipeline. Not to mention my man Incog, the biggest cog in the wheel of the Big Red Machine, as well as Schuler (sp?), who was injured last season. Will he be back?

And lets not forget about T Nunn, who I think can be a real impact player outta the gates. He'll compete for playing time right away.

Overall Im pleased with our additions on offense.

Guest rednhouston

Considering the potential for disaster (3 weeks recruiting) I am very impressed. Yes! the OL is IMHO one of the potentially best in some time. We may see some people moved around-RB to Rec. etc. Am more impressed with the Pipelines that we seem to be priming. Looks like a Chicago and Calif. connection to begin with. Above all I believe the word is now on the "street" that Nebraska is a serious alternative to the Florida schools and Okl/USC's. Next years recruits I feel will be even better. As we speak their are still die-hard (run-run-run) husker fans out there----they know who they are-who still seriously question the whole WCoast offense. To them I say this......think about this.....3yd pass....5 yard run...4 yard run....then our QB lofts a lazer guided bomb to a streaking flanker over the middle...30---20---10----TD!!! The peasants will rejoice and all will be happy in Huskerville! ;) Question????......does anyone see Callahan assuming Offensive Coor hat for this year till his buddy in Oakland can get out from under his contract to the Raiders?