NU v Florida

I just got back from the game, and let me tell you this. Florida had me worried in the first match. They matched NU point for point before NU took a run late in the first match. In the second match, NU blew a 15-8 lead and went down 17-15 before rallying back nad dominating Florida. Game 3 was a piece of cake. I think Florida understood it was it's time to lose. I have to hand it to Florida, they were EXCELLENT at blocking. When they came back from being down 15-8, they did it with blocking.

Great job by our girls and it was nice to see them take a victory lap around the arena. The total attendance today was either 15,119 or 15,179 (couldn't hear from the crowd noise). NU now holds the record for most fans to watch a college volleyball game. The place was electric and you could see the fans wearing down Florida

Should we get past Santa Clara the championship game will probably be against Wash, who has also only lost one. That will be one brutal match! Does anyone know how the competition for Wash has been and are they a top blocking team?

Remember that 1 loss you mentioned for Washington? UCLA is who beat them and NU swept UCLA in the regionals. Washington is a good team but i would not expect them to keep up with NU. But like you said, it will be a Wash/NU matchup