Memorial Stadium, Close seats

Absolutely fantastic picture ice.

Ice, your photo page is ridiculous.

I'm in that pic, btw. I'm about one pixel big. Kinda hard to pick out.

WOW, Ice!

Yeah, you're doing it right Ice.............. :lol:

Exceptional photography Ice! You are a talented individual. Your images me feel like I am almost there. :thumbs +1

Thanks friends. I am self taught and pretty much wherever I go, I lug around my camera rig (seriously, it might as well be a lead ball it's so heavy) for fun.

That pano is so big I could probably see Knapps face on the other side of the field! Okay maybe not THAT big, not GIGApan big, but the last few RAW (not .jpeg) pano's I did were 15,000+ by 10,000+ (cropped) and Photoshop gave me a "too large file size" warning, lol.

But seriously, thanks, means a lot to me that people like my images.

I added you as a contact on Flickr. Hope you don't mind. Excellent photos by the way. You must live around the Twin Cities.

I don't mind at all and thank you. Looks like you guys had a good fishing trip last summer. Hope that little guy is a tried and true husker fan! Yep, The Twin Cities are my home and I love it.

Ice- nice pics. Like the ones of TCF. Such a nice stadium. Going to be going to many games there this year. Especially the Husker game.

Thanks, I love going to TCF. Its my home away from Husker home and although they are not Big Red, the gameday atmosphere here at the U is great (for a team that struggles annually) and I like the direction the team is headed, which makes it more fun to watch. I am a sports fiend and the people here are very sports knowledgeable and the great venues they are pumping out recently make the scenery hard to ignore. I have followed Target Field since its inception on paper and everytime I go, I find some interesting new detail to shoot. TCF is getting that way for me too.

Ice, your photo page is ridiculous.

I'm in that pic, btw. I'm about one pixel big. Kinda hard to pick out.

Oh my god

I'm gonna have to browse some more when the hour is not so late. Amazing stuff ice

Thanks tschu.

Sorry about unintentionally hijacking the thread. ::shrug::

Ice- nice pics. Like the ones of TCF. Such a nice stadium. Going to be going to many games there this year. Especially the Husker game.

Thanks, I love going to TCF. Its my home away from Husker home and although they are not Big Red, the gameday atmosphere there is great (for a team that struggles annually) and I like the direction the team is headed, which makes it more fun to watch.

I have been to a few games last since they opened it. I bought season tickets this year. It is a nice atmosphere. It would be a lot better if the students gave a damn. But I guess that is the case with most student sections. It also doesn't suck that we can buy beer in there too.