Husker News Reports

I could understand if Michigan was playing Utah or Boise or UTEP for that matter but his comments are just flat out an insult to the Nebraska coaches, fans, and University.

Wow, there's a conceited, elitist comment. I can assure you it would be an insult to Utah, Boise STATE or UTEP just as it is to Nebraska. In fact, it would probably be more of an insult to Boise State because they have had more success recently.

As i can assure you that you are an insult to Husker fans for making that asinine comment. I am sure if Nebraska played in a WACky Conference called the WAC, they would have success too against New Mexico St (0-12), Idaho (2-9), Utah St (3-8), San Jose St (3-8), Hawaii (5-7), LA Tech (7-4), Fresno St (8-4 and only decent team), Nevada (8-4), and Boise St (9-3). If Nevada got annihilated by a 4-7 (1-7 Pac-10) Washington St team 55-21, what does that tell ya? Or the fact freaking Kansas blew out LA Tech 34-14, a team supposedly 7-4 :blink:

As i can assure you that you are an insult to Husker fans for making that asinine comment. I am sure if Nebraska played in a WACky Conference called the WAC, they would have success too against New Mexico St (0-12), Idaho (2-9), Utah St (3-8), San Jose St (3-8), Hawaii (5-7), LA Tech (7-4), Fresno St (8-4 and only decent team), Nevada (8-4), and Boise St (9-3). If Nevada got annihilated by a 4-7 (1-7 Pac-10) Washington St team 55-21, what does that tell ya? Or the fact freaking Kansas blew out LA Tech 34-14, a team supposedly 7-4 :blink:

I'm an insult to Husker fans because I don't think the Huskers, especially in their current state, are the end-all, be-all of college football? Because I chose to spread respect around and look at teams that you dismiss as beneath you?

You really are a piece of work, Nameless.

As i can assure you that you are an insult to Husker fans for making that asinine comment. I am sure if Nebraska played in a WACky Conference called the WAC, they would have success too against New Mexico St (0-12), Idaho (2-9), Utah St (3-8), San Jose St (3-8), Hawaii (5-7), LA Tech (7-4), Fresno St (8-4 and only decent team), Nevada (8-4), and Boise St (9-3). If Nevada got annihilated by a 4-7 (1-7 Pac-10) Washington St team 55-21, what does that tell ya? Or the fact freaking Kansas blew out LA Tech 34-14, a team supposedly 7-4  :blink:

I'm an insult to Husker fans because I don't think the Huskers, especially in their current state, are the end-all, be-all of college football? Because I chose to spread respect around and look at teams that you dismiss as beneath you?

You really are a piece of work, Nameless.

When Boise st isn't 35-1 against teams that having losing seasons and isn't 1-6 against ranked team, then they will get my respect. When Utah actually challanges for a national title year in and year out, then why will get my respect. When UTEP has more then 3 winning seasons in the last 16 years, let me know, then i will give them respect. Appereantly any team that lets out a fart now earns your respect. Sorry but i don't give out respect to a team just because they play in a sh**ty conference. You might, but i don't.

By the way, Michigan is 7-4 as is Nebraska. If Michigan was 10-1 or even 9-2, they would have a legitimate excuse to not want to play in a December bowl game, but it's not and you further backing up their argument that a 7-4 team is supposesdly better makes your comment asinine

You Bill Callahan/SP bashers amuse the hell out of me. You come up with some of the most stupidiest, idiotic things to post

When Boise st isn't 35-1 against teams that having losing seasons and isn't 1-6 against ranked team, then they will get my respect. When Utah actually challanges for a national title year in and year out, then why will get my respect. When UTEP has more then 3 winning seasons in the last 16 years, let me know, then i will give them respect. Appereantly any team that lets out a fart now earns your respect. Sorry but i don't give out respect to a team just because they play in a sh**ty conference. You might, but i don't.

By the way, Michigan is 7-4 as is Nebraska. If Michigan was 10-1 or even 9-2, they would have a legitimate excuse to not want to play in a December bowl game, but it's not and you further backing up their argument that a 7-4 team is supposesdly better makes your comment asinine

You Bill Callahan/SP bashers amuse the hell out of me. You come up with some of the most stupidiest, idiotic things to post

I can just picture you pumping up the Megadeth and slapping yourself in the face while growling in front of the mirror before you fire up the computer to post. Seriously, you need to take it down a notch. You say I am amusing you, but you sound more angry than amused (mental note...don't respond to Nameless Husker again unless you want a nice grab bag of insults mixed in with the debate).

But then again, this is probably one of the most stupidiest things you've ever read.

To the mods: I realize this was off topic and a borderline personal attack. But let the record show that I exercised superhuman restraint stopping where I did. Have a nice day, everyone.

When Boise st isn't 35-1 against teams that having losing seasons and isn't 1-6 against ranked team, then they will get my respect. When Utah actually challanges for a national title year in and year out, then why will get my respect. When UTEP  has more then 3 winning seasons in the last 16 years, let me know, then i will give them respect. Appereantly any team that lets out a fart now earns your respect. Sorry but i don't give out respect to a team just because they play in a sh**ty conference. You might, but i don't. 

I can just picture you pumping up the Megadeth and slapping yourself in the face while growling in front of the mirror before you fire up the computer to post. Seriously, you need to take it down a notch. You say I am amusing you, but you sound more angry than amused (mental note...don't respond to Nameless Husker again unless you want a nice grab bag of insults mixed in with the debate).

But then again, this is probably one of the most stupidiest things you've ever read.

To the mods: I realize this was off topic and a borderline personal attack. But let the record show that I exercised superhuman restraint stopping where I did. Have a nice day, everyone.

There's a saying that goes like this

"Attack the message, not the messenger".

If me calling your post comments asinine and idiotic to you is consider a personal attack, then you need to look up the difference between the 2. If you post something stupid, you are damn right i am going to call you and anyone else out on it. Comments are a reflection of the person making them, so if your comments came off as idiotic then blame yourself not me. The topic didn't vear off coursem in fact, everything i responded to has to do with Michigan giving Nebraska respect with identical records.

You claim i made a personal attack on you but then you claim you restrained yourself? What do you call this:

I can just picture you pumping up the Megadeth and slapping yourself in the face while growling in front of the mirror before you fire up the computer to post.

If anyone has the right to be upset about a personal attack, it's me not you by making that childish remark instead of responding to my post. Grow up

There's a saying that goes like this

"Attack the message, not the messenger".

If me calling your post comments asinine and idiotic to you is consider a personal attack, then you need to look up the difference between the 2. If you post something stupid, you are damn right i am going to call you and anyone else out on it. Comments are a reflection of the person making them, so if your comments came off as idiotic then blame yourself not me. The topic didn't vear off coursem in fact, everything i responded to has to do with Michigan giving Nebraska respect with identical records.

You claim i made a personal attack on you but then you claim you restrained yourself? What do you call this:

I can just picture you pumping up the Megadeth and slapping yourself in the face while growling in front of the mirror before you fire up the computer to post.

If anyone has the right to be upset about a personal attack, it's me not you by making that childish remark instead of responding to my post. Grow up

I'm dizzy after trying to follow that logic. Let's make sure I have this straight: I shouldn't be offended because you just attacked the message and not me but the message is a reflection of the person who wrote it so if you call my posts idiodic its my fault for writing them and....wait I got lost. Maybe you'll have to explain it to me again.

I'm not going to detail all the things you said that most would consider insults. But the fact that you pretend you don't insult people during debates is what is so annoying. Yes, you come to the table with a lot of numbers and research and that's great. But you seem incapable of having a serious debate without completely dismissing the the other's argument as 'stupid, asenine, or idiodic.' Then you usually finish it off with something like 'period', or 'that's fact and cannot be disputed', as if that's supposed to end the debate. It's like when you see something you totally disagree with, you can't help yourself and you go off (hence my Megadeth comment, which was pretty funny I thought).

Anyway, this whole thing started when I called a comment you made conceited and elitist, and I stand by that. We are sensitive to such comments out here in Mid-Major land. I tried to point out that it was ridiculous to think lesser teams should take disrespect from teams like Michigan and not be upset, while Nebraska has a right to be indignant, especially considering Nebraska's current standing. If you haven't noticed, in the national media up until the CU game, Nebraska has been a punchline for two years. If you ask me, ANY team that is treated with disrespect has a right to be upset. But you only reinforced my first impression of your comment by calling the WAC 'sh**ty' and so forth.

I forgot, I was planning on solving all this by not responding to your posts again. So I'll have to pull a Kramer and say I'm taking my vow of silence starting...........now.