Titans rookie pulls family and dog out of burning car

Willard, who signed with the Titans as an undrafted free agent, told the website he pulled beside the car and honked his horn to alert the female driver, who was in the car with three children and a dog, that her vehicle was in flames.

"When she pulled over, the car was really on fire at that point," Willard told TigerNet.com. "The driver, she acted like she was in some kind of daze or something. She told me that she didn't stop because she didn't think it was her car that was on fire. Another guy stopped, and we managed to get the kids and the dog out and get them to safety, and then I finally got the woman out."

Willard said the car "went up quick" and that he was happy he could get the family out of the car. He said it was fortunate he stopped to help as the scene might have ended tragically if he hadn't.

LINK

It's always great to see things like this. The story wasn't as intense as I thought it might be when I read the title, but like he said, if he hadn't pulled over, who knows what would have happened to the family. Good for him.