Anthony Webb

KU commit and 4 star DB player Anthony Webb is a guy to keep an eye out for. He committed to Kansas back in May but with A.J Wallace possibly going to Ohio St, Greg Davis headed to N.C State and Mouton being a USC silent commit (rumoured to be) and Ricky Thenarse not making the grades, he looks like a target NU could go after once the dead period is over. Right now, the coaches are more focused on breaking down film on potential QB recruits who NU could possibly still bring in for this class.

Anthony is a 6-1, 195 pound DB out of Dallas, Texas and runs a 4.5 He just took a visit to KU last weekend and rumour has it that he wasn't impressed with Lawrence. This is a guy NU targeted early but never extended an offer to because they had other prospects in mind like A.J Wallace, Greg Davis, Ricky Thenarse, Jonas Mouton and Devin Ross. With NU only having 2 DB commits so far (Corey Young, Andre Jones), Anthony Webb could make the switch. Kansas already has 4 other DB recruits committed in their class.

Look at the names i threw out former, comeon man, do i have to seriously explain every single obvious thing :wtf

Ricky Thenarse = HS PROSPECT

Greg Davis = HS PROSPECT

Jonas Mouton = HS prospect

Devin Ross = HS prospect

Cory Young = HS prospect

ANTHONY WEBB = HS PROSPECT

You even said it yourself that we need HS prospect who can play all 4 years instead of relying on JUCO prospects and we all know why we landed a JUCO prospect like Andre Jones (again, the obvious). I left out Anthony West because no gurantee he will be a DB when he comes here. He could be moved around. We are recruiting him as an athlete and not a pure DB prospect. He could end up a WR for all we know. Ashlee Palmer totally slipped my mind. I also am not sure Corey young will be a DB because was quoted on the OWH article as saying the coaches would give him a shot at RB, so even he isn't guranteed to be a DB. Right now, we only have 2 guys we can be sure of that will end up DB's (Andre and Ashlee) and both of them are JUCO players. Try to read some articles on the message board when they are posted from sites like the OWH and Lincoln Journal Star. Just because we are assuming a player is going to play a position doesn't mean he will end up playing that position. Wasn't it you who said "Bill Callahan likes to move people around" ????