No..No..No.. This can't be happening

IAHUSKERS1

I'm not going to throw in the towel on the season. I'm not impressed with a lot of things today, but I'm not going to go crazy. Honestly a lot of us didn't believe that Nebraska would never have a chance today and UCLA would win by 60 and put up 700 yards. I'm happy with the way this team played in the first half but, YOU. HAVE. TO. SQUASH. THEIR. THROATS. WHEN. YOU. HAVE. THE. OPPORTUNITY. I don't think anybody expected Neb. to be up 21-3 at any point in the game, and I don't think anybody expected us to let down and let UCLA win the game at that point. I encourage Husker fans not to give up on this team, because if we do as a fan base, it's going to get even worse.

I'm not going to throw in the towel on the season. I'm not impressed with a lot of things today, but I'm not going to go crazy. Honestly a lot of us didn't believe that Nebraska would never have a chance today and UCLA would win by 60 and put up 700 yards. I'm happy with the way this team played in the first half but, YOU. HAVE. TO. SQUASH. THEIR. THROATS. WHEN. YOU. HAVE. THE. OPPORTUNITY. I don't think anybody expected Neb. to be up 21-3 at any point in the game, and I don't think anybody expected us to let down and let UCLA win the game at that point. I encourage Husker fans not to give up on this team, because if we do as a fan base, it's going to get even worse.

This would be true.

Well after cooling off and solidifying myself, I have a lot of respect for UCLA and what they have gone through this last week and coming into Nebraska with high emotions and find themselves during half time, I just wished we could have kept this momentum going into the second half but sometimes it just not meant to be, the gods were definitely looking down on UCLA today, congrats to the Bruins.

everytime nu is on tv, they loose...or seems that way.....what happen to the offense, the offense that is suppose to score 40 points a game.???? there was none in the 2nd half, and you cannot expect the defense to play the entire game without tiring....i like bo, but his future is on shaky ground-

the joke of the game, nu running a lineman as a tallback....we did that on a jv team once in high school...even the ucla coaches got a laugh out of that...