Sad but true

iowahuskers

I was shocked at the 21 - 3 point in the game. When UCLA made it 21-10 you could sense the momentum swinging a bit, yet we received the ball at halftime so I felt if we came out and got something rolling on offense we could take some of that momentum back.

Needless to say, a few minutes into the third quarter it was apparent UCLA was motivated and we seemed flat. Suddenly I knew what was about to happen. From the body language of the players it appeared they were just bracing for it as well. Taylor lost what little focus he had to begin with. The defense couldn't tackle. Blah blah blah, we've seen it all before. The refs calls start going the other way. The coaches have nothing to fall back on when times get tough. And here we go again........

That was someone's opinion. Opinions are like buttholes, blah blah blah.

Right...but it would be safe to say a majority of fans were surprised and held a similar opinion (butthole), HThor.

That's probably why there's so much teeth gnashing today--we saw a glimpse if what this team could be when the coaching is enabling our kids.