Cheer like HELL this Saturday

zoogs

Im always loud

Our section was a lot louder when the old guard was there, 80s, 90s etc

The newer fans where Im at dont get when to yell, stand, sit down

Yell when the other team lines up when THEY have the ball, dont start yelling until the 25 sec clock has started

A continuous load and low note droan can be held the longest- there were times when my ears would be ringing after games it was so loud

Dont yell when we have the ball

HIgh School cheers like "here we go huskers here we go" you try to start are really lame

The wave is for old people, little kids and women who care nothing about the game

Last week this guy in front of us whistles- that ear piercing whistle that makes your ears ring, with the fingers in the mouth thing

When we get FIRST DOWN or make a tackle he goes beserk and wants to do high fives with everyone with SAME HAND that was just in his mouth for the 30th time that quarter

ANd the high five guy nearly breaks my little nieces wrists off when he reaches back to high five her- she was just clapping- really her hands and wrist hurt

Of course he was wearing the jersey of one of the players- which I still dont get

So I just showed her how to keep her hands in her elbows until super fan turned around

There should be a class or a test :dunno

Thank god you wont be there. You really don't deserve to be.

Tell you what Ace: If after this whole last week Bo and the players can't find whatever it takes to put an effort out on this field WITHOUT me, then they aren't going to find it even if I sit next to you and we share pom poms and face paint.

This is something that they're gonna have to do themselves. However, if they do win, I'll make sure you get 1/91,000th credit, which is what you would have awarded yourself anyhow...so again, I don't see myself an integral part in the whole scheme of things. Bo and the team rise or fall on their own merits.

I'll tell YOU what duece (yes, that kind of duece). Again, this in not about the score of a game, who we're playing, who gets credit for a win, or trying to make a certain game bigger than it is. It's about showing support for a man and a team who obviously at times feel they dont have, and, unlike fans like you and national titles, they are entitled to it.

And yes, I do plan on being there to show my support. i wasnt gonna, but you can your ass I will now. Because that's how much Bo and the players and the program mean to me.

I think the fans will cheer for the players regardless of Bo's antics and anger management issues. They are their to support the team. If Bo wanted to do what is best for the team, he would let them come out on their own, or with some of the assistant coaches, so he is not once again the spectacle representing Nebraska football. I don't agree with somebody privately taping Bo, but at the same time, this is not the first time he's looked like a complete fool and shown a lack of discipline and maturity. And at the end of the day, it's his poor on the field performance as a head coach that should be the center of attention now.