Game on smart phone?

Velly34

If you're have dish network. Your can download an app called dish anywhere. This allows you to watch live tv anywhere at anytime. It is how I watch the games while at work.

You need a Sling adapter for that, don't you? And I can't even see ESPNU in the app guide even though I have it in my package. Not going to waste anytime trying to figure out why since I don't have the Sling thing anyway, but anyone counting on this for Dish ought to get it set up and working tonight if they can.

I have the exact same issue tomorrow. Problem is, I coach the team, so no way I could get away with gluing my eyes to my phone.

Just DVR the game and watch it when you get home. Avoid anywhere you might hear the score like the plague.

until in typical little-league fashion the score gets announced over the speakers...

I have the luxury of living in Oklahoma, so fortunately I don't have to worry about them announcing the Nebraska score.

No way do I consider living Oklahoma a luxury. :lol: Unfortunately, I live there as well.