Off the subject but...

Is anyone else tierd of ESPN and their "History in the making", putting 05 USC up against the best teams of all time? I mean they have put up some great numbers this year but lets hold off a little. They haven't beat Texas yet. If they do win, then we can start all the "are they better thans". What happens when Texas wins...and I think they will, then we can all laugh as Mark May tries to backpedal and say he really thought Texas was the better team all along. Never thought I'd say this but...hook'em horns!!! :horns2

Mark May said that VY is the only weapon that Texas has on offense. He said it might good enough to score Texas a couple touchdowns, but USC has three or four weapons on offense and would throttle Texas defense.

My thought is that if they take VY as just another player, he will rip them up. They seem to think Texas is a one man team. <_<

This may come down to coaching. I've never been a UT fan and never thought that MB could coach. If he's undefeated, purely due to the talent, then they're in trouble. I'm not inclinied to pull for UT merely because I'm afraid that the dynasty ranikings will change. UT struggled twice this year that I can think of, against OSU and TAM. The first one was against top notch competition. USC had at least one nail biter, ND. The others were only close before the 4th qtr.

Anybody notice that Clemson had about triple the total yards of CU? The score was not indicative of the 2 teams!

By the way, tonight is more than a self-esteem game for the kids next year; it is a showpiece for recruits who will decide their choice next month. Everyone in America who is a fan of the game, will be watching with their "significant others" tonight. That's millions of people!!! I hope the odds-makers are shocked!

USC had a tough time with Fresno State at home and the only reason that they won that game is because Reggie Bush put up around 500 yds of total offense.

Fresno State is not Texas. Texas has a much better defense and USC has not seen the offense that Texas has yet.

I think the condoms are going to be suprised come game time.