Best away game next year?

Redux

Looking at the list for next year, Northwestern would be best if you want a fun trip. I went last year, tons to do in Chicago, we went to Sears Tower, the Navy Pier, Wrigley Field, and took a boat tour on lake Michigan. Their fans were cordial and a ton of Husker fans took over the stadium. My group is going to Wisconsin in 2014 and I'm not expecting much after our fans experience in 2011. I wouldn't go to Fresno State either, there is a gang out there who wears Nebraska gear, wouldn't want to get shot. Iowa is Iowa so lol no.

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/54323-husker-gang-members/

LOL, you know those Fresno gangs..... If your white and wearing a Nebraska Jersey at noon on a Saturday with thousands of other fans headed to the stadium, I think you will be just fine. Now, I wouldn't head to Sacramento and go out for the night in it. I wore my Nebraska gear in Seattle, LA, San Fran, Sacramento, Portland and Seattle my entire life and haven't ever been shot. Now, if your a young African American guy/kid - I would just wear it during game days and take it off after you leave Fresno.

Actually my buddy had a grand idea. Since Northwestern was complaining that we travel to eell and we didnt give them a fair chance last year since we outnumbered the purple fans, we should red out their spring game. 20,000+ Husker fans crash their glorified practice. Might take the will to play right out of em.