congrats Huskers!

Thanks.......it feels good to be back in a bowl game at the very least. It sure is however a nice ending to at times a tough season (2nd season) in this rebuilding process for Husker football.

Thanks for the words........there are many Husker fans that appreciate I am sure. I for one wish you guys the best in your bowl game as well.....even if it is against OU ;)

My brother-in-law lives in Oregon....nice place and if not for living in AK I'd live there.

Anyway....take care and good luck,

Weasel

Congrats from an intense Oregon Duck fan! That was one of my favorite games to watch in recent memory in terms of good quality football.

Lots of character, staying with it, good decisions at the right times.

Welcome back to the big time where you belong - I believe that "order is restored"

WOW interesting to see a Oregon fan, but appreciate it. :power

the cool thing about being an easily accessable board is that a number of fans from so many different teams can look huskernation and see what we're saying.

and we are huskernation. 'pedia may disagree, but i think we're more fun than they are.