Jon Stewart Interview: Charles krauthammer

I am very interested in civil discourse about the issues with facts and knowledgeable people. I have absolutely no desire to sit and listen to a yelling match when nobody respects each other and they just try to fill us with a load of horse sh#t about the issues.

130903171319-crossfire-promo-roundtable-00002715-horizontal-gallery.jpg

I am very interested in civil discourse about the issues with facts and knowledgeable people. I have absolutely no desire to sit and listen to a yelling match when nobody respects each other and they just try to fill us with a load of horse sh#t about the issues.

I have been so disgusted with news/talk shows focused on politics that I haven't given this program a try yet. Maybe I need to.

I personally believe that the media is what needs to change before the outrageous radical attitudes in the public simmer down. If the public would see people in the media and in Washington actually handling the issues with civility and respect for the other side then it trickles down through the base voters.

I have been so disgusted with news/talk shows focused on politics that I haven't given this program a try yet. Maybe I need to.

I personally believe that the media is what needs to change before the outrageous radical attitudes in the public simmer down. If the public would see people in the media and in Washington actually handling the issues with civility and respect for the other side then it trickles down through the base voters.

No, don't give it a try. It's pretty much everything you said in that last sentence from what I saw of it. People talking over each other, repeating sound bites, etc.