My biggest fear today

Shuck U

AA grabs that pitch. It wasn't great but it was there. I love how we say WRs should catch a ball zipping at them, but a little bitty pitch hits a RB in the hands and it's the QBs fault. Okay, I get it now.

So let me get this straight. A couple of posts after you proclaim how Tommy has been perfect with the option, and I point out a poor pitch which most, the announcers, except you agree with and butt hurt true comes out. Got it.

Seriously, maybe you and a keyboard are a volatile pair on Saturdays. You are one of the few guysI'd have a drink with in a heartbeat, but when you get behind your computer, some emotional trainwreck takes over your persona. Seriously dude, WTF

AA grabs that pitch. It wasn't great but it was there. I love how we say WRs should catch a ball zipping at them, but a little bitty pitch hits a RB in the hands and it's the QBs fault. Okay, I get it now.

So let me get this straight. A couple of posts after you proclaim how Tommy has been perfect with the option, and I point out a poor pitch which most, the announcers, except you agree with and butt hurt true comes out. Got it.

Seriously, maybe you and a keyboard are a volatile pair on Saturdays. You are one of the few guysI'd have a drink with in a heartbeat, but when you get behind your computer, some emotional trainwreck takes over your persona. Seriously dude, WTF

You make me laugh. That is all.

You make those that have met you scratch their head. That isall

You make those that have met you scratch their head. That isall

Seriously dude. If we expect WRs to catch a ball that hits them in the hands, then I expect a RB to catch a pitch that hits them in the hands.

Now how you are somehow taking that and running with it to making this somehow a personal issue with me I don't know, but I'll tell you now Ive about f'ing heard enough.

Jekyll and Hyde, Hyde and Jekyll. This is more about your bipolar posting tendencies, and getting way overly butt hurt when someone contradicts what you post. Your famous northwestern rant comes to mind as well. You at least manned up on that one,but their are those that have met you that have no clue what you are doing when posting whatever you may be wearing on your sleeve either happy or pissed

Jekyll and Hyde, Hyde and Jekyll. This is more about your bipolar posting tendencies, and getting way overly butt hurt when someone contradicts what you post. Your famous northwestern rant comes to mind as well. You at least manned up on that one,but their are those that have met you that have no clue what you are doing when posting whatever you may be wearing on your sleeve either happy or pissed

Dude. Here's where i don't go all bi polar on you. I like you, I know your an emotional guy, and I've met you personally. So while the rest of you gave me slack on my emotional outburst in that Northwesten game, I'm just going to move past this crap. I'm sure,you are just as pissed as me about this loss, so I don't hold anything against you.

We've seen TA fake the pitch and take it up field on multiple occasions. He does a great job of forcing defenders to either commit to him, or the RB. Not worried about Tommy's ability to run the option at all.

Only 1 of 5 turnovers, but it was early and it changed the game. Only quoting you because it fit best, but here's a big fat TOLD YA SO. After I posted it, even the BTN guys were talking about the "pitch relationship" WTF Newby was out there then, and why the pitch went to him instead of Abdullah I will never know :facepalm:

Michigan didn't see it, nor did Northwestern. Every time I see it I cringe a little. I think MSU will go for the ball when they see our option coming, hopefully Tommy is wise to that possibility, but roughly half of his pitches are flat out scary looking. Nobody has really stopped our option, so I think we are ripe for the picking and them picking off a pitch or us fumbling one and Sparty taking one to the house could be a huge momentum changer. Bad feelings about today, but then again I felt the same way last week! GO BIG RED!! :bigredn:

At least they didn't take it to the house on that play