Mark Schlabach's predictions for 2014 CFB

Excel

Penn State comes in 2nd in East behind Michigan State. Ohio State loses an early game and their mojo plus multiple injuries. Relegatrd to third in East.

Alabama loses 2 regular season games. LSU and A&M. Botb those teams struggle to win 8 games on the year. Tennessee wins East and beats Auburn in title game.

FSU beats Miami for 2nd straight ACC title.

Loisville goes 6-6 without Bridgewater and Strong. ACC debut not impressive

USC wins south and lowes to Oregon in PAC12 title game. Stanford goes 9-3. Colorado goes 3-9 haha.

Nobody cares about the Big American East Conference.

Baylor goes 8-4, Oklahoma wins Big 12, Texas comes in 2nd, Kansas fires Weiss after winless year.

So, Alabama loses to Auburn, but, Auburn ends up in the SEC championship and not Alabama? cool....

Ok Im an idiot. I see what your saying. I totally typed that out wrong. I didnt mean to say Texas A&M beats Alabama, that was meant to be Auburn. Auburn losing to Bama and still going to title game is unlikely but if it were their only loss compared to Bama's two losses it could still happen. But still I dont think A&M beats Bama, definitely now that Manziel is gone. I feel Auburn looked good enough this year to take some serious momentum into 2014 and compete and beat most if not all the SEC.

Less convoluted predictions:

Oregon wins PAC 12

Nebraska wins Big Ten

FSU wins ACC

Cincinati wins American

Tennessee wins SEC (total crapshoot prediction and HIGHLY unlikely but the East is WIDE open and the West could beat itself up)

Oklahoma wins Big 12

A Double wins the Heisman

Bo Pelini wins Coach of the Year

Ok......I may have drank too much Kool Aide this morning.

I think all of the conference winners you picked are reasonable except the SEC one (I know you put a disclaimer on it, I'm just saying), while there is no clear and ahead favorite and there is some parity I think it breaks down like this:

Tier 1: UGA, USC, UM

Tier 2: UT, UF

Tier 3: VU, UK

Schedules next year:

UGA

@USC

UT

VU

@UM

@ARK

UF

@UK

AU

USC

TAMU

UGA

@VU

UM

@UK

@AUB

UT

@UF

Missouri

@USC

UGA

@UF

VU

UK

@TAMU

@UT

ARKY

UT

@UGA

UF

@OM

UA

@USC

UK

UM

@VU

UF

UK

@UA

@UT

LSU

UM

UGA

@VU

USC

Can Tennessee win the East with that slate? I don't know. I'm trying to decide which is the easiest and which is the hardest and they all look brutal in their own ways.

The real question is what four teams make the playoffs.

Less convoluted predictions:

Oregon wins PAC 12

Nebraska wins Big Ten

FSU wins ACC

Cincinati wins American

Tennessee wins SEC (total crapshoot prediction and HIGHLY unlikely but the East is WIDE open and the West could beat itself up)

Oklahoma wins Big 12

A Double wins the Heisman

Bo Pelini wins Coach of the Year

Ok......I may have drank too much Kool Aide this morning.

Hey man, I'm with it.