How to bring the sides together?

If I had been in Pederson spot, I would have most definitely interviewed Gill and Pelini. What if all other prospects fell through? What would the naysayer crowd said if they weren't. How would those 2 have felt if they weren't at least listened to? It simply doesn't make a difference in whether they should have been interviewed, because that is commonly done, frequently, regardless of the ADs priority list. I can't, for the life of me, understand why people are treating this so much differently than the rest of what the athletic world has commonly done for many years!!!

By the way

Wow.......I received an email about a Husker Video today from one of my friends. So I went to the link and then surfed the site for a bit.

Funny, but if that didn't show a clear "divide" in Husker Nation what does I wondered?

Furthermore sadly it seems to also get personal with another site / husker fans as well....

Like what was said above though, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Even trolls. Nice to see they created their own home is honestly what I thought.

Simply classless and the site speaks for itself in only furthering the divide imo. With that said I'll make a personal commitment to continue to move forward with our team and other fans. We all support the BIG RED in some way or another and it is truly sad things can get this ugly.

Lets move on and thankfully there are still classy sites / fans out there that can discuss different views / opinions and yet be civil, this one included. I also believe that is the majority..hopefully.

With that said it shows the good job that is being done here and speaks volumes for the members as well.

Weasel