Willie Williams going buh bye

Blackshirt

Awwww. and I was just starting to like this guy. :(

Later jackoff.

It was tough to only pick a few, but here are some of my favorite quotes from the art:

"He's holding up as well as could be expected given everything that has happened," Lazarus said. "He's optimistic that everything will work out, and he will enroll at the University of Miami and prove to be a good citizen."

Um, no he wont. Remove the University and replace it with Corrections and youve got yourself an accurate statement Lazarus.

Williams was less than two weeks from the end of his probation when he was named in the three complaints.

Man, give the guy a break wouldja!! Copernicus here isnt being accused of knowing how to work a calendar!! Cummmonn. :(

He allegedly hugged a female student without her permission, hit a man at a bar and set off three fire extinguishers in his hotel -- all in span of five hours during his recruiting trip that began Jan. 30.

What more can you ask for? .. the guy executed the classic Hurricane 3 crime 5 hour spread "offense". Sounds pretty efficient to me.. you think Rivals has a ranking for that??

The complaints were released the same day Williams signed a letter of intent to play for the Hurricanes. on recruits.

Im sure Florida reporting this on signing day was just a coincidence.....ya think?? :unsure: Wonder if this is ever reported if he signs with the Gators.... hmmm.

Well now it appears that Rivals rank doesnt exist afterall, because everyone and the devil/Bowden were recruiting this winner..

His case has prompted officials at Miami, Florida and Florida State to re-evaluate the way they perform background checks on recruits.  All three schools have conceded they didn't know about Williams' arrest record. He has been arrested 10 times since 1999, according to Florida Department of Law Enforcement records.

I just feel bad for the real victims here... the football factories...I mean, Institutions of Higher Learning. B/c they clearly had the best interests of Willie in mind. ;)

"I have to acknowledge his past record and I have to acknowledge the crime for which he was placed on probation," Lazarus said. "But my main concern in this case is that the charges in Gainesville are basically high school hijinks. If not for his past record, we probably wouldn't even be reading about this other stuff."

Yes you are a very bright man, LAZURUS. My god, even his attorney sounds like a crook. You make a very good point, his 10 priors are absolutely the reason he's heading to the pokey, and Im sure now that you pointed it out it will be a much easier decision for the judge. Thanks LAZ. Keep up the good work dog. :blink:

Thats all I got. Read the full laugh out loud sketch here:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1730661