Ultimatum for formerfan & namelesshusker

formerfan & ###### -- you are both on notice.

Based on feedback from our mods, & numerous emails we've received over the past 2 weeks regarding both of your ubiquitious back-biting remarks & overall negativity towards each other and topics in general, Eric & I and have decided that it's time for both of you to get your act together, or take a walk. This is your last warning.

Noone is bigger than the board. And you need to remember that use of the board is a privilege, not an entitlement. Respect for the people who sacrifice their time to make what many people have said is the best free Husker board available, is required for continued use.

You have both displayed reckless behavior over the past sevaral weeks, characteristic of people who dont appreciate or exhibit an overall respect for the board. And to keep our environment top-shelf & inviting to everyone, we can't allow this type of behavior.

So here's the non-negotiable ultimatum. Based on our discretion, you both currently have 2 strikes. And following our Strike-System, which based on Admin discretion has been altered to fit this scenario, if you violate the rules 1 more time within the next 60 days, you will be suspended for 30 days.

And I'll remind you that judgement of a Rules Violation is subject to the discretion of our Mods. And I think it's safe to say you have both worn the patience of our Mods very thin - so if you enjoy your board privileges, I suggest you tread lightly.

This is also not open-season for other members to begin targeting either NH or FF. If it's determined that there are posts made for the express purpose of baiting them into a violation, you will receive a strike for "trolling", as outlined in #1 of the Board Rules.

This is not open for debate.