Why Democrats and Republicans don't understand eachother

The ACA is essentially in full effect, and would need to be repealed. If you're going to propose an alternative to the ACA, it had better be in a reasonably complete form. So far, nothing other than pamphlets of suggestions have been supplied by Republicans who seem to believe that they fully know how to do healthcare better. "I don't know what the solution is, but it damn sure isn't this Obama Care!" ...type of thing. Thus, there's no credibility to anything they say.

Of course, the ACA was a Republican plan in the first place, which makes all of this that much more ridiculous. They're "proposing" "alternatives" to their own idea.

The ACA is essentially in full effect, and would need to be repealed. If you're going to propose an alternative to the ACA, it had better be in a reasonably complete form. So far, nothing other than pamphlets of suggestions have been supplied by Republicans who seem to believe that they fully know how to do healthcare better. "I don't know what the solution is, but it damn sure isn't this Obama Care!" ...type of thing. Thus, there's no credibility to anything they say.

Of course, the ACA was a Republican plan in the first place, which makes all of this that much more ridiculous. They're "proposing" "alternatives" to their own idea.

I can't argue with that and I agree, at this point, if you are going to be taken seriously, you need to come up with something complete. My comment was simply about legislation in general. I thought people were dissing the ideas simply because it was less than 20 pages..etc.