From UM blog

Don't understand how he can put down :restore2  Callahan when his coach is Lloyd Carr? someone who gets the least out of his players.........

Yah, was thinking that also, but usually when you point the finger there are 3 pointing back.

:wtf:blink: you just get back from the oprah winfrey show?

Why, did she steal my line???? :)

That's because those same CU fans are the ones who were littering the field last year and got kicked out of the stadium. CU fans are the disgrace that is Colorado and everything wrong with college football.

agree with the last sentence! but even the non-student section variety is in denial about their "rival" fans.

example- check RuffBuff over at 'Pedia. he's missing a few screws at times but doesn't seem like the type that would throw crap on the field (i could be wrong though). however, i recall few of his posts where he describes the good reputation of Husker fans as something that only Husker fans believe. as if no one outside of the Big Red fan base believes it- though obviously there is PLENTY to the contrary. this UM Blog is just yet another example.

thing is, he ain't alone. i've met several Buff fans that are exactly the same! even the print/tv news media in colorado seems to respect the reputation of Husker fans but many CU fans are still in denial.

they usually point to one moron as the absolute end-all proof that the rep' of Husker fans is a complete myth. remember the idiot that had the sign "Sal is Dead, Go Big Red". One Moron out of a massive fan base is apparently enough "proof". of course, these are generally the same people that contend that LP is proof that most of Osborne's players were criminals.

and how about the clapping for opponents? according to some, Husker fans only do it when they win the game (Wrong again).