Bo on BTN Conference Call

Mavric

Good talk from Bo.

Great insight on the clap. I guess we should have seen that coming as soon as it became widely used. I do wonder why we were using a clap at all since that's audible and, considering it's a road game, we should have used silent cues.

I agree, the playoff talk can be a little much. On the other hand, it's the coaches job to get the players to block that stuff out. Playoff talk is for the fans. The football team must focus on its daily business. As fans we see only a faction of the work these guys put in. They must grind every day in meetings and in practice while taking care of their bodies and their studies. It's a heavy work load and the guys really have to put all attention on those things in order to be successful. I have no doubt that Bo has our guys focused. Now its just a matter of putting our noses to the grindstone and getting every ounce of improvement and good results that we can get by the end of the season.

I wish the coaches and the players well in that pursuit. GBR!