Spielman "you can't throw a shoulder at a guy"

Spielman and McDonough were having a field day at Nebraska's expense late in the game. They questioned everything from technique to scheme to fundamentals to accountability. Nothing like having your coaching abilities fondued on national television. Spielman was a senior at OSU when Mark PeLLLLini was a freshman, I believe. So, he wasn't holding anything back even though they both played at OSU at the same time.

I got to stop myself from questioning the heart or effort out there. Lack of depth contributes a lot. Wisconsins style wore these guys down. Our hurry up offense and lack of production ensured we sent the boys right back out on defense as fast as we could.

These poor players had no answers and the coaches sure as hell went giving them any. Aside from an ass chewing, what was Bo giving his players on the sideline? Motivation, adjustments? Keep your head up boys, we'll fix this. Hell no, there's none of that.

This has got to be a tough place to play ball. All the talent in the world isn't gonna stop the better teams and more importantly better coaches, from picking Bo's scheme apart.

Minnesota comes to ton in a week. They execute very well for the most part. If they don't get in a situation where Leidner is forced to throw, that game could be ugly.

" Wisconsin's style wore these guys down. Our hurry up offense and lack of production ensured we sent the boys right back out on defense as fast as we could."

For these guys to be out of gas by the end of the 1st Qtr. shows a lack of conditioning. Good bye S&C coach. To continually have a lack of production shows poor game planning. Good bye Beck. I know I've said it before but these two should be the first to go and this week wouldn't be too soon

T_O_B

Yep. And not to mention the injuries......good point about the S&C. Wasn't it also the 1st or 2nd game that the guys looked gassed and the announcers made that comment?

Systemic issues are the fault of the coaches. Not the players and not the circumstances.

ANALOGY FOLLOWS:

I was in boot camp at Fort Jackson. The First Sergeant held a surprise inspection. First recruit had his bunk flipped over because it wasn't made right. Same with the second recruit. He looked at the third recruit's bunk did an about face and left, going directly to the DI's office. Ten minutes later, the DI had two of his flunkies carrying a bunk out to the parade grounds in order to give his platoon additional instructions on how to make a bunk.

MORAL OF THE STORY: When one or two recruits can't make their bunk, then they are the screw ups. When the whole platoon can't make a bunk, then the sergeant answers for it. Same with a football team, when one or two players can't tackle, they are the screw-ups. When the whole defense shows lack of tackling fundamentals...hey there, coach, why don't you carry a tackling dummy out to the 50 yard line?

Spielman and McDonough were having a field day at Nebraska's expense late in the game. They questioned everything from technique to scheme to fundamentals to accountability. Nothing like having your coaching abilities fondued on national television. Spielman was a senior at OSU when Mark PeLLLLini was a freshman, I believe. So, he wasn't holding anything back even though they both played at OSU at the same time.

As bad as it is, they were simply stating the truth! The deep throws, poor defensive effort the final 3 quarters is about all one can handle. I have never ever gave up on watching the huskers to the finish of the game but I will be damned saturday was a first of this for me! Now, can I get myself to watch this weeks game?